Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 16, 17

I know. I am still a horrible slacker. I started out so well, full of steam. I look before me at the year ahead and I am excited to document it. I have so many awesome things happening to me and to my family and friends. I only need to remember to take my camera with me every where (which I'm getting better at) and remember to take pictures (which I am not so hot at). So, this will be what I continue to strive for. Also, remembering to put the pictures up on the day I take them is essential.

The picture for Day 16, I threw together Saturday night. My dad grabbed the oil lamp and lit it and told me to snap away. So I did. I'm still not completely happy with it. I might have to try this shot again sometime.



Day 17-- Today Dad set up his Christmas gift: a 55 gallon fish tank. He finished building the stand using refurbished barn board and it looks really rustic and cool. The fish are koi. I love water and fish, so I could take pictures of the fish for awhile. And I did. About 15 minutes. The resulting picture is the only one I've edited at all. I auto-corrected and cropped it. I like the results. Enjoy and until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment