Friday, January 29, 2010

... Day ?

So here's the deal... I have obviously failed at updating this or taking my pictures everyday. So, here's what I'm going to do: I am going to post whatever pictures I have tomorrow... er--- later today as it is now 1:30 am. I will then start again on Sunday by attempting to post 1 picture every day. I realize, I am not going to be perfect at this... I'm going to fall of the band wagon again... But, this is something I want to do and I'm not going to beat my head in just because I failed to post EVERY DAY. I am doing this for me and while this is a Project 365... and 365 pictures are needed... I'll make up for any missed days by posting more than one for other days. I'm sure some days will be boring and others exciting, this should counter this problem, right? (God, I hope so!)

Alright, off I go to get sleep and hopefully find motivation in that sleep. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment